Careers with Intermarkets
A rapidly expanding digital media company, Intermarkets represents some of the largest online news, commentary, and political website publishers. Staying ahead in our industry requires a close eye on trends and market opportunities, so we are always looking for bright, talented people to join the team! Intermarkets is committed to hiring smart, caring people and providing an inclusive, vibrant, and creative environment that enables employees to do their best work. Please review the available positions below to see if you might be a good fit!
Intermarkets is looking for an experienced, digital advertising copywriter whose style AND disposition are professional, friendly, and positive. The person must be able to write concisely and intelligently about Intermarkets’ products, services, and brand. The ideal candidate will remain true to our brand while also integrating the latest marketplace trends. This person will be expected to conceptualize, write, and revise copy for web and print materials. This is a full-time position working out of Reston.
- Responsible for all marketing copy including: website, online ads, print ads, brochures, PowerPoints, etc. (press release are excluded)
- Creates and schedules content for the Intermarkets Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts
- Creates and shares topical blog posts that fit into the overall marketing plan
- Writes clear, concise, and strategic messaging that supports key marketing initiatives and drives business results
- Writes audience-centric copy that uses the appropriate voice for a particular customer, audience, or industry
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent
- Two plus years of copywriter experience in the digital (online) advertising industry
- B2B & B2C copywriting experience a plus
- Experience writing for a variety of media and audiences
- Exceptional editorial skills
- Works well in collaborative, innovative environment
- Well suited to a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Must be positive, optimistic, and enthusiastic
- High standards of integrity, responsibility, and respect
To Apply: Please email your resume, three to five relevant writing samples, AND a custom cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should state, "Creative Copywriter" to be considered for this position.
Digital Media Sales and Account Management Professionals
We are looking for sales professionals and account managers who share our passion for extraordinary growth and reward. This position requires innovative problem solving, intelligent risk taking, and genuine curiosity. Successful applicants must demonstrate leadership, drive, ambition, and the desire to excel.
Currently we are seeking:
- Senior Account Executives: Minimum 6+ Years Media/Online Experience
- Account Executives: Minimum 2+ Years Media/Online Experience
- Account Managers: Minimum 2+ Years Media/Online Experience
- Nurture and grow revenue with all accounts
- Portray and fulfill a consultative, customer-focused approach
- Experience in media sales, media buying, advertising or agency sales experience
- Experience in the digital media/online advertising industry strongly preferred
- A history of consistent job performance growth
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals and/or job performance metrics
- Effective communication and follow-up skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Task- and results-oriented
- Working knowledge of SalesForce
- Team approach
- A “can do” attitude
- Passion and genuine curiosity
- Self-starting leadership
To Apply: Send us your resume, cover letter, and three sales accomplishments that validate your track record as a smart, aggressive, and honest sales person. Send these materials to email@example.com, along with a paragraph or two detailing why we should schedule an interview with you. The subject line must state which position you’re applying for—senior, account executive, or junior—in order to be considered.