At Intermarkets we are committed to conducting business with integrity, building valuable win-win relationships and providing exceptional service. We distinguish ourselves through high standards, quality solutions and non-partisan ventures.
Our standards of excellence also encompass social accountability. We have a genuine desire to support local and national communities, initiatives and programs.
- We actively support a variety of programs that help military men and women and their families.
- We sponsor family activities such as community concerts and educational enrichment including a scholarship program. We embrace our responsibility to be active participants in our local communities.
- We support organizations that provide assistance to people and animals in need. In our various office locations, we are committed to respecting our environment and recycle, reuse, and reduce our waste wherever and whenever we can. In fact, many times we go above and beyond local recycling requirements.
Beyond what Intermarkets does as a responsible company, our employees also support local and national groups through volunteering or providing financial support. Some of the groups our staff assists include:
- Local food banks
- Local schools
- United Way ball games
- Local faith-based organizations
- Boy Scouts of America
- American Heart Association
- Special Olympics
- Anonymously helping neighbors in need