Organizations Intermarkets Supports
Intermarkets is committed to supporting local and national communities, with priority given to organizations that serve:
- U.S. Military members and families
- Families in need
- Humane treatment of animals
We regularly give back to our communities through organizations such as:
U.S. Military Members and Families
- Fisher House
- Henderson Hall Adopt a family
- Salvation Army Angel Tree Program
- Toys for Tots program
- Wounded Warrior Project – Wounded Warrior Project (www.woundedwarriorproject.org) provides assistance to injured service members.
- Intermarkets-Lucido Journalism Scholarship recognizes an outstanding graduating High School Senior who will be majoring in journalism and who promotes and understands the importance of non-biased journalism in the United States media.
Families In Need
- Capital Area Food Bank
- Feed My People – Feed My People (http://www.fmpfoodbank.org) is the local food bank for west central Wisconsin.
- Philabundance – Philabundance (www.philabundance.org) provides needed food to vulnerable families in Delaware Valley, Pennsylvania.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – LLS (www.lls.org) is the world's largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer.
- Junior Diabetes Research Foundation – (www.jdrf.org) is a global organization that focuses on type 1 diabetes research.
Humane Treatment of Animals